View Single Post
Old 2024-04-29, 14:54   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Whew, glad things worked out to this point.

Even more in this version it really gets spelled out how Holo embarrassed herself in mistaking who came to rescue her . I do feel for her there. Was a bit emotionally charged after that tough chat with Yarei. I'm still glad they had that chance while traveling to smooth things out and get their heads on straight.

Honestly it's not even like Holo was exaggerating what would happen if someone made an attempt on her. She herself said blood would be enough to transform and if they got close enough to make an attempt they could easily end up getting a few body parts ripped off!

Lawrence deserves props for hanging in there with the negotiations. Without help, rescuing Holo would have been near impossible for him. But instead the tables are turned a bit with Milone making their move and able to hurry negotiations along. They just need to stay on the run long enough and it'll all work out.

And yeah, I'm always loving Holo and Lawrence together. Cute stuff like her abusing her privileges as a cute girl is more than ok . Besides she does obviously appreciate all that Lawrence has done for her.