View Single Post
Old 2024-04-28, 16:59   Link #45
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Or good eating and living really does a wonder to a girls' body .
lol yea, they must be force feeding her the milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
He grows to up to what he looks like at the very beginning of episode 1, and shown in the OP. He'll be 9 years old by then I think.
Thank God. I don't like the way they draw young kids, the proportions seem weird to me. Like their head is too big or something. Same with that shota mage reincarnation show this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
The thing that bugs me is that this could have been wrapped up with a single line of Charlotte asking Ars to find a place for the kids and the story will never have to touch on those kids ever again, instead of the somewhat awkward and questionable way it was handled here. A minor matter in the long run but it does raise an eyebrow.
This is where trolling Narou for stories to make into anime comes into its issues, heh. A lot of these are written by people with no proper authorship education. A lot of self pubs are decent, but many times too you can see where the lack of proper experience shows itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Fuck the orphan kids I guess, as long as the MC gets his OP mage.
Yea, once the titty mage is acquired you aren't supposed to think about the kids anymore lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
The Bakuretsu(EXPLOSION) is the firework can seen by everyone in the horizon. If the bad guys try to mess with the kids, they will think twice. Unless, they don't care what happened to them.
Problem with that is it's not like she threw out the fireball from downtown. They were out near the woods, so as far as the townfolk know it's just a random "wtf?" moment. They wouldn't know that Charlotte was the source, plus it's not like every street tough will know that those particular orphans are under the aegis of Charlotte.

You're just not supposed to think too deeply about it I guess
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote