View Single Post
Old 2024-04-28, 16:10   Link #64
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
The fact that I prised Jellyfish for not hiring separaste person for Kanos singing voice was not related to the comparison with GBC any way. It was a separate point.
Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that the Girls Band Cry seiyuu are kinda bad. In fairness though I think the main girl is only 16. If it gets you better performances all around I don't have an issue with separating the role into two parts; I can't say that I agree with your preference.
Quote:
Also, yes, tastes differ but considering how much effort the staff is putting in the show they could have hired someone better to compose the songs. It is one of the central parts here after all but they sound like yet anouther songs from run of the mill idol show for me.
I dunno, I mean they seem to be going for simple and catchy with videos that look like they could have been made by teenage girls with limited resources. I kinda like that over the overproduced stuff in GBC. To each their own I suppose. As far as my own personal taste I don't really like J-rock or J-pop per se but EDM is my thing so Kongming really spoke to me. I tend to dislike idol music in general.