Thread: Crunchyroll The New Gate
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-27, 13:03   Link #36
Frontier

Time to make things official and form a contract with Shin's new Elementail companion! Thusly named...Yuzuha !

Not often you see both twins working together, and seems like they're both getting a little competitive when it comes to who gets to talk to Shin. Lucky guy .

Time to get answers from the church! Including attractive nun Tria! Seems Millie has vision powers that let her sense things and have a good feeling about people or situations, which is how she knows Shin was a good guy and to send him to find Yuzuha. And he's the perfect person to solve the church's problems .

Well, yeah, figures the orphans would gravitate to the cute little fox and not the random dude who showed up, though Millie has first dibs on Yuzuha, and Shin eventually wins them all over enough that they don't mind cuddling up to him .

Kaori Ishihara as Lacia! A cute and earnest nun who continually bites her own tongue, but might be their only shot at taking over the church and protecting the orphanage from a greedy and corrupt priest! All it will take is helping her learn the Purify skill by leveling her up in battle against a bunch of ghoulish monsters! No big whoop !

Wilhelm looks mean and has a sour countenance, but he's much more caring and considerate than he lets on, especially when it comes to the church and the kids. No better excuse for him and Shin to finally team-up .

"Chosen Ones?" So are these people who died in the game but were reincarnated? Did they not leave like the rest of the players did and just have no memories of their life as players? Though it sounds like they're so rare, if they even really exist, that I wonder if Shin will ever run into any .

Schnee REALLY wants to see Shin !

I wonder what's up with this Moon Sanctum invite...what does it need Shin and Wilhelm for ?

With Shin and Wilhelm by her side, Lacia can easily finish off monsters with healing magic (I guess in this game that's the RIGHT way to use healing magic), but that general lady is also slaying monsters with the sword Shin flung into her room alongside Schnee...who seems as powerful as her master. Are we finally going to see Shin and Schnee reunite ?