View Single Post
Old 2024-04-27, 12:43   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
So Rimuru is planing ahead for a lot of things and coming up with one hell of a barrier

Gobta just sleeping threw all of it
Gobta is truly one with the audience .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's the second half of the second season all over again. Meeting after meeting after meeting. When I saw the title of the next episode, I wasn't even surprised.
I remember not keeping up with this show originally and basically powered through the second part of season 1 and all of season 2. By the time things slowed down in season 2 I was still there enough to keep going. But if season 2 started like this...I probably wouldn't even be here to talk about season 3 because I would have dropped it.

Seitokai No Ichizon spelled it out in 2009 in its opening seconds "Understand the differences in media!" I don't care if all these freaking meetings were in the source material. This is an anime, not a textbook! You have to work within the strengths and avoid the weaknesses of the medium. Technically things have happened in the first 4 episodes. But it feels like nothing has happened! We're a third of the way through a regular season and it's still all meetings.

But hey. I guess we can look forward to episode 5 where Hinata can probably spend the whole episode in a meeting .