Thread: Licensed The Fable [D+]
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-27, 12:10   Link #24
Frontier

Look at Akio Ohtsuka doing the narration AND voicing a character! It's laid-back hitman !

Ebihara wanted to see The Fable in action and gave him six seconds to take a huge dude out...and Akira only needed three. He didn't even need to kill him! That's skill .

Never put your underling who has never used a gun before in charge of using a gun and coming off intimidating. It just did not work for Kuro .

So Ebihara has a thing against serial killers? That's why he's so against Akira? I mean, killing people and then having sex with their corpses is sick, but Akira's just a professional killer. He just does his job and that's the end of it, he doesn't get off on killing or dead bodies. He may be a weirdo, but he's not THAT kind of weirdo. And even Ebihara can recognize he's a surprisingly diligent and honest guy in his own way .

I love how the conversation went from Akira and Ebihara pointing guns at each other to Akira talking about the bird he named "captain" like Ebihara .

It's worth it to waste your money when it comes to making a girl like Yoko happy and sharing drinks with her at bar...even if it means by the 13th tequila you're utterly wasted. And it turns out that Yoko loves weak and pathetic men who can barely keep themselves together around her, in fact she encourages it by making them drunk and making them act stupid and like hopeless messes! What a type to have .

Sorry Yoko, you got to be a peep show because Akira didn't want to remove all the cameras to get on the bad side of the Yakuza .

Ebihara's brother (or adoptive Yakuza brother) is getting out of prison and he wants things squared away for the transition...so he doesn't need any trouble from Akira. He also doesn't need Akira being a jobless bum either, so it looks like Akira has to find something to do !

Takahashi is a puking mess who can barely stand or move around. Most people would probably think he needs medical attention, while Yoko just thinks "I'M TAKING THIS MAN HOME WITH ME" .

Dang, now I'm starting to feel bad for Takahashi that she takes him home just to put him in a position where he keeps bumping into things and looking like an idiot. Though she did end up stripping her clothes off to make him motivated so...I guess it's fair ?

"My own son" - Does Ebihara have a kid ?

Misaki? Is that the HanaKana character? From the sounds of it she's a dligient and hard-working girl working five jobs to pay off her families' debts and go into business herself...someone who you can respect but keep your distance from, especially when you're a criminal. Yet if Akira is looking for a job, what are the chances he'll get recruited into one of the jobs she works at ?