View Single Post
Old 2024-04-27, 09:32   Link #30
Frontier

Nice to see Shintaro and Towa settling into a very blissful domestic life together .

I love how Tsumugi has a relationship chart to keep track of Shintaro and the various supernatural women in his life...all the while Tsumugi is depressed that she has to keep giving him advice on other girls while she's the only normal one. Why did she have to be the non-special childhood friend Heroine!? At least she's super cute and filled with love for Shintaro .

Thank you mom for the donut date tickets! Too bad Tsumugi just can't ask out Shintaro...if she could be that straightforward, she probably would have already confessed by now! Though thankfully the one time she's actually grateful to have Shuichi as a childhood friend is when he manages to get Shintaro to agree to go to Missus D and then bows out because of club activates. Date secured .

I love how Tsumugi calls out the obvious flags of Shintaro meeting a devil or kappa when there are still two girls left of the main cast .

I guess karma works in mysterious ways. Tsumugi gets to spend an hour watching Shintaro's cute sleeping face, but then has to brave the rain with him...and after giving a little boy her umbrella she gets to share one with Shintaro and still enjoy her donut date. I'm glad for Tsumugi .

Noel is as hardcore about anime as she is about her friendship with Shintaro! Even though her ideas about friendship seem to mostly come from fiction, though they both end up enjoying each others' company and having fun .

Noel really appreciates the first person she was able to open up to as a yuki-onna, and she especially finds the time she spends with Shintaro precious as she's so giddy and happy while laying her bed skirtless .

Of course then Shintaro returns home and finds two angels in nothing but towels...Towa and a loli angel girl voiced by Misaki Kuno who immediately slaps him and tries to drag Towa back to Heaven. Girl Trouble never ends !