View Single Post
Old 2024-04-26, 14:47   Link #20
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

OK, so I finished it today.

"Cinderella" was probably the most consistent one. They took the story, changed the setting and added the twist. It was not to straightfiorward and interesting.

"Little Red Rifing Hood" and "Town Musicians of Bremen" were just simple and straigtforward. They took the general story and turned it into cyberpunk slasher in the first case and cyberpunk western in the second. Nothing deep, just straightforward story.

"Hansel and Gretel" was interesting. I though we'll get a play on Yakusoku Neverland but we got a straight up sci-fi instead with a few unpredictable twists. It was good but a bit slow for my taste.

"Elves and Shoumaker" was the most confusing one. Though, I got plasuible explanation from one guy in Internet (about the whole "elf" girl thing and stories N. was not sure if he wrote being result of his alcohol abuse). But it was at least interesting.

"Pied Piper of Hamelin" would have been great if not the final twist. I really hoped for more realistic solution in vein of the first story (damn, even the 4th one has pretty mundane explanation).
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote