Thread: Crunchyroll Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-24, 17:55   Link #15
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I doubt we'll get yuri kisses but at least there's bathtime...
They did more than just bath. There is no heterosexual explanation for how overjoyed Yuhi was while fondling Yasumi's boobs. Yasumi even commented what they were doing would be borderline even in a yuri show

This entire time, it feels like Yuhi has just been looking for excuses to spend time with Yasumi. The two pretty much admitted they like each other in this episode. It was all well and good until jealousy reared its ugly head and Yasumi went too far implying she slept with the director to get the role. And behold... a scandal that's exactly about that pops up the next day. It's easy for us viewers to piece together that the guy is her dad since we literally saw him a few minutes earlier in a flashback.

I can tell where this will go. Yasumi will give a very passionate speech defending Yuhi on the radio and it will go viral, mending their relationship and saving the show at the same time. I'm more worried about the seiyuu otaku guy. He pieced together that his oshi in his class (get new glasses, nerd) at the worst possible time.