View Single Post
Old 2024-04-23, 22:44   Link #12773
Angelred1453

I'm trying to find the name of the show in an old video. The video was deleted, but I recall what happens. A group of robot servants are crushed under a chandelier, and a girl proceeds to jump on top of another one, before she is hit in the back by some kind of headpiece(looks like a tiara, reminds me a bit of sailor moon(definitely NOT that)), only for it be revealed the girl is a robot as well as she lays there, leaking oil or something brown. Another girl then proceeds to kick off a robot's head before fleeing, with the servants in pursuit. I know the style, it was very similar to Kill la Kills style.

Robot servants look identical.

Tiara or whatever the headgear is I believe looks like Wonder Woman's tiara only fully silver.

One of the maids survives the impact, and half of her face is destroyed, revealing the circuits under it.

It's not from: Najica Blitz Tactics, Gintama, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

I don't think its from these, but I could be totally wrong: Chobits, Magical Teacher Negima, Mahoromatic or Lupin III

Art Style is similar to original Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 and Ghost Stories(in the animation, not in any particular art)
Angelred1453 is offline   Reply With Quote