Thread: Crunchyroll Unnamed Memory
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-23, 18:07   Link #44
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Other than bigger boobs, I'm not seeing much change in Tinasha's appearance. It's okay since she already had a great design, bigger boobs only make it better.

The episode basically confirmed the story involves time travel, though I have no idea who those two people who collected Tinasha's blood were. They don't seem like enemies at least, unlike the guy who was said to make her suffer in every history/timeline. There was also a moment where Oscar got dizzy and saw a vision of Tinasha, saying he felt like he was on the verge of remembering something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Also, witch "society" is kinda f-ed up. Putting a deadly curse on someone as a prank and keeping their sperm and blood is a bit beyond a "haha!" moment, although I think in the end it was more to bring Tinasha a bit out of her shell.
They're an object of fear for the entire world. The show had to provide a reason, even if it's just them being whimsical and not thinking anything of human lives. Lucrezia is most likely among the nicest ones, too.