Thread: Crunchyroll Shumatsu train doko he iku?
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-22, 18:26   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well consider me surprised. I really figured it was a tail. For a while there I was getting worried about what was going on with Akira and the dog .
I totally thought she was turning into a dog. The bump being a mushroom raises even more questions because her case is so different from all the other ones we've seen:

Why did she grow a mushroom so much later than everyone else?
Why did the mushroom grow out of her ass instead of her head?
Why did the mushroom explode after it was yanked out?
Why has her mental state degraded even more after the mushroom was removed? I guess that one can be attributed to her leaving it alone for so long.

At least after this episode, there is one thing I understand better: why Reimi can't stand Akira (but still actually cares about her). Akira has apparently always looked down on her for being dumb and even tricked her into eating paper. She was a real bitch in that flashback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
most stations are just weird or just dangerous and it's better to keep going. I was wondering how they were to cover all 30 stations. They passed 6 stations I think in this chapter?
I was afraid they were going to skip some stations but I like how they're handling it. Such a weird world.