View Single Post
Old 2024-04-21, 08:35   Link #58
Frontier

Rest in Peace Fighter F...you fought bravely. You were just going up against "heroes" who spout platitudes about co-existence while they're forcing you into labor with blood on their face .

Wow, I thought Sakurama was going to be oblivious all series, but he actually realized who D was, offered his condolences about F's death, and gave him his full approval to join the Ranger force. He talks about upholding justice, but it seems like he also accepts that the Ranger Force needs to change from within...he definitely doesn't have the same motivation as Suzukiri, but he seems genuine even if he also doesn't fully understand all of D's problems. But D probably meant it as a sincere compliment that he doesn't think Sakurama is fit for the Rangers .

D really should not be talking big to a woman who can easily cut his head off, sass him, and eat pancakes all at the same time. Though he definitely needs Suzukiri and her knowledge of the Ranger organization if he's going to pull it off. I wouldn't mind being a chair for her or having her voice in my ear either .

Huh, I guess if they never use the Divine Artifacts for the Sunday Showdown they would probably leave them behind...which is an opportunity for D to play Sosei and sneak in. He just didn't count on the Divine Artifact being kept with golf clubs like it's a convenience or Tokita catching him and head-shotting him while mocking him at the same time .

A Divine Artifact is cool and all, but sometimes all you need is fake dynamite and a golf club to the face. Watching Tokita get his head bashed in was perfect .

I guess even still it was too much to expect Red Keeper not to find out about it, but while D bravely faces off against Red Keeper and even manages to use his powers in more creative ways...he's still outmatched against him. All the while Red Keeper belittles his efforts and turns it into yet another show with the other Keepers. Got to keep up the act after all .

Even the Keepers are starting to get bored of everything. They need to liven the show up! Maybe recruit a Monster! Although failing that, they'll just let Blue kill him with his Divine Artifact. Poor D got blown-up like a balloon .

But D pulled a fast one! he managed to successfully steal the Divine Artifact right from under Red's nose and get it to Suzukiri! Our protagonist is seemingly dead, but now his nemesis won't forget him .

Though it seems like there are other, more powerful, monsters on the prowl .