View Single Post
Old 2024-04-20, 11:32   Link #31
Frontier

It's busy work being a butler AND a House Master, especially when you have to fulfill your obligations to the latter while still also doing all the work expected of the former...like doing all of Ciel's drudge-work so he can take the credit and get in Crawford's good graces. But I guess that's expected of any Phantomhive Butler .

The P4 have a swanky gazebo they hang out in alongside their drudges, and they already have an interest in Ciel, especially with all the inexplicable factors surrounding him. But is he ready for a shot at joining the P4 ?

Oh hey, Edward! Lizzie's brother and Ciel's cousin and future brother-in-law! He went from being really hostile towards Ciel in Book of Atlantic to praising and respecting him! He's even advocating for him !

But I guess you should never 100% trust a femboy because Maurice Cole ends up tricking Ciel and making him show up late to a meeting with the P4, breaking Edward's faith in him and making the P4 feel insulted. Even his class goes from idolizing him to turning on him. Bu I guess it couldn't be THAT easy to get close to the P4 .

Maurice is a liar and a cheat, manipulating people and stringing along younger students to do his work for him so he can take the credit and make them think he'll take them on as his drudges...when he has no intention of doing so. Though his biggest mistake was making an enemy of Ciel Phantomhive .

A demon holding a confessional with a student, will wonders never cease .

Ciel needs an in with the Scarlet Fox house, he needs someone there to keep better tabs on Maurice, and he needs someone with the influence and status who could just pop up into the school and immediately join the Scarlet Foxes...but who does Ciel know who could pull that off? Maybe a certain prince? And Prince Souma has now joined Weston College! I'm sure Agni isn't that far behind him !