Thread: Crunchyroll Astro Note
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-19, 09:35   Link #20
Frontier

Miyasaka just wants to watch movies and chill with Mira and now he has to deal with none other than her fiance Shion...well, more like the childhood friend she always swore she'd marry when they were kids, but still !

So Mira can just have her tech change her outfit whenever she wants? Does she ever actually change clothes herself ?

But hey, at least Naosuke is consistent in hating any man who tries to get close to Mira, so it's not just Miyasaka. Though his main priority is figuring out who is framing him for stealing food. Speaking of ghosts...I guess nobody knows about Sadako .

Now Mira has to maintain the lie that she and Shoin are from the UK, though at least Shoin has the outfit and resources to come off like a rich tycoon .

Naosuke's been made by Ren! It's going to get even harder to pretend to be a dog now !

I love how Miyasaka doesn't really care that Shoin is driving a Sci-Fi car that shouldn't exist on Earth but only notices that he and Mira are spending late nights together...and the other residents are teasing him about how his aspiring professional chef status just makes it a harder fight for her heart .

It's hard for Ren being the son of a jobless bum because he doesn't get the nice bento's all his classmates get from his parents, but it's a nice opportunity for Miyasaka to step up! Doubly so when he and Mira have to leave for Enoshima together to personally deliver the bento !

It's nice that Wakabayashi actually thanked Miyasaka for cooking for his son...but would he have actually gone to the trouble of delivering it to his kid had he not used it as an opportunity to do Miyasaka a solid by paring him and Mira up ?

Figures they would need Shoin's car (complete with alien AI) to make it, but Miyasaka isn't letting Mira sit next to him at least! And of course the Planet Hub Pelican is still after them, which leads to the car flying, Mira firing an RPG, and Miyasaka getting into a fistfight with a pelican. He didn't win, but it's the thought that counts .

Bento delivered! And now Miyasaka is trying to ward off all birds! The dudes' so extra, but that's what Mira finds so enjoyable about him .

Ooooh! Ren has a crush! That girl in the dress IS pretty cute. Though I wonder if this is the first time Mira's seen someone having feelings for someone else ?

I KNEW Sadako was the culprit! Which means some investigating and romcom antics from Mira and Miyasaka !