Thread: Crunchyroll Unnamed Memory
View Single Post
Old 2024-04-17, 08:31   Link #35
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just watched the first ep. Def a keeper for me =03. Animation design and fluidity are solid. The main chars shown have a very good chemistry with each other, even though it was their first time meeting each other. Reminded me of another anime for some reason(Nishi no Yoki Majo), but not sure why :thinking:...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was really good. The fact it's fantasy and not isekai is a big plus in the first place, but the characters were also great and there are a lot of mysteries to unveil. Oscar is a Gigachad, conquering the tower with ease all by himself and immediately asking the right questions: there was a perfectly fine young lady (note: actually hundreds of years old) in front of him, might as well ask if she could be one of the very few women on the continent who can bear his child. The answer is yes, so he immediately asks her to marry him! And when she adamantly refuses, he makes his wish for her to stay with him one year so he can attempt to win her over.
Yes, I love the chad energy. It's always nice to get a protagonist that has a mature mentality, not being flustered in the least(i.e. chad), especially when many of the shows that come out have younger/more childish protagonists or adults in comedy situations. Ticked all the right boxes with me =03.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I wanted the Prince to kick that guy with him off the tower! Either provide some useful options or shut up! 15 years of no results doesn't leave the Prince with many options. Of course he's going to take some risky ones. My goodness if he was whining the whole ride out there...I'd consider dropping him in a ditch! My full thanks go to the tower for dropping that guy before I lost my mind!
I was thinking the same thing! Bruh didn't even provide any support. Made me question why he was even there, like 1 min into the story. When the floor started to crumble and Lazar got stuck, I thought for sure he was going to be saved, but when he fell, I was pretty surprised; impressed even. He just got yeeted unspectacularly, but Oscar didn't even mope, just accepted his death and moved on.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote