View Single Post
Old 2024-04-17, 07:53   Link #703
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The three little lights are definitely what enabled him to cast those spells, but I don't get what they could be. It didn't seem like Übel could see them.

She still did pretty well given that she was completely blind and she's not supposed to be a warrior/hero. This makes me think actual warriors/hero could be able to replicate Himmel's feat, though obviously they'd need to be extremely skilled. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to imply Himmel was a fraud or anything, he was definitely the second strongest human after the Hero of the South in his prime. And even as an old man, he still kicked ass. Just saying it may not be something only he could do. Perhaps Stark will do the same in the future.
Except that he wasn't. In Eisen's words, Eisen himself is just a guy who survives and isn't the strongest one of his race. We already know that there are stronger people than Eisen why should we think that is not the case with Himmel? My point is that the members of the Hero Party were strong but not the strongest.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote