View Single Post
Old 2024-04-14, 19:34   Link #25
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, this guy is kind of exhausting. It wasn't that long, but the amount of time spent obsessing over her washing his underwear was kind of exhausting .

Truly Towa has completely lost track of her mission . Thankfully she's presumably immortal. So she can totally waste days sitting in Shintaro's room just doing nothing much. I presume God didn't set any deadlines on her activities.

My condolences for Tsumugi. She's not even counted by Shintaro as part of his girl troubles. Fallen so hard and she's already lost. I'd say it's fine considering the MC is a total loss. But her other male friend is even worse. So she's really got to expand her social circle a bit.

Also could this guy ever learn to knock before entering a room? Though apparently it keeps getting him harem girls so...maybe this is his master technique? Just walk into every room and claim the girls that cross his path!

It's still obviously going to be Towa's win. But definitely seems like they are going to push a harem into the picture anyways. Guess we'll see how things go when the next two harem members get added to the mix.

Kind of funny how the ED shows how this could be a pretty decent slice of life show if they cut Shintaro out of it .