View Single Post
Old 2024-04-13, 09:34   Link #22
Frontier

Shintaro really getting the perks of having an angel for a housemate/wife! She not only cooks, she does your laundry and even stitches up your underwear with cute bears! Which is probably not something a teenage boy ever expects to have happen to them .

Of course the best time for Tsumugi to ponder what happened with Towa is while she's bathing and buck-naked. I love how she rationalizes imagining an angel as because she was so shocked seeing Shintaro with another girl because she loves him too much .

Shintaro isn't sleeping in the same bed as Towa any more? Wuss. Though the least he can do is accept her lunch .

Poor Tsumugi. Gets brave enough to ask him again about her making him lunch, only to see him having a lovey-dovey bento from another girl. Also Shuichi is like no help .

"I'm starting to think I'm a wishy-washy loser." Oh, NOW you figure it out? Though probably best to avoid the scam fortune-teller...even if she was more on-point about his girl problems than he knows .

The moment Takehito Koyasu mentioned his co-worker was there I KNEW he was going to walk in on her changing...and get an eyeful of her in her cherry underwear. Quite the view, and maybe worth a slap, though she's at least decent enough to give him a cold compress and acknowledge her own fault in what happened .

Noel comes off as curt but diligent and respectable, and she's quite cute, though there's more to her than just a stoic pretty face...she's also a Yuki-Onna whose cold powers get the better of her when she gets emotional! So it's basically a Nice Guy and his Cool Female Colleague .

Nice to see Towa getting her workout in on Shintaro's Switch .

Noel has never had friends and has basically been spending her time reading manga and watching anime (can relate) but she's tried hard to make friends and Shintaro actually validates her efforts and accepts her. Now not only are they friends but they're on a first-name basis .

Of course then Towa shows up with her wings out and we get an angel meeting a Yuki-Onna...and then Tsumugi shows up in a pink tracksuit and sees everything...the headache never ends .

The full ED! Featuring cute scenes between Shintaro and the girls in his life, as well as the girls all hanging out! Complete with sundresses, swimsuits, and cute casual clothes !