View Single Post
Old 2024-04-10, 22:17   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly I remember knowing that Eris was Chris, but I couldn't remotely recall if the show had made that clear or if I just read it somewhere .

I'm guessing she took the mallet because how that obviously would have resulted in Kazuma and company just slacking off and going full sloth. I suppose on the nice side could say it was recovering an item that would throw a world's economy into pure chaos and since the person that actually owned it was dead it could legally be taken back?

Decent episode. The group are a bunch of idiots as always. I'm always back and forth on how much success I actually want Kazuma to have. I'm fine with things looking good for him and Megumin. But I'm also fine with it not being that easy so long as he's thinking in terms of his popular phase. Bit selfish of me, but I'd prefer any progress there be taken with full focus on any feelings he has for her.

Funny how they are getting so much done despite being a bunch of fools. Knocked off a few Demonic Generals at this point. For now can see how this trip to see the Princess goes. I'm sure some know with episodes leaking online (not that I saw them). But I'm sure that trip will be a total disaster. This group is hardly able to avoid getting into trouble.