View Single Post
Old 2024-01-23, 23:18   Link #9
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
1. Why do you think I am not bothered about them?
2. These type of stories do not try to push any actual serious themes. And when they do, they do not put fetish pandering in the plot. At least normally.
I don't care if you do or don't, I just find it kind of odd that this is the thread you decided to voice your grievances in.

So, the implications of a modern teen buying a sex slave isn't a serious theme, or fetish pandering, got it.

Quote:
It is totally unscientific. If these storues were about some aliens or fantasy cretures with bizzare biology, it would be fine. But OV authors just use normal humans and do not bother to give any plausible explanation to things besides "some males can get pregnant" or "some femalse can make other females pregnant".
And? Please, tell me where it says that stories set in the "real world" have to be completely scientific to explore themes and concepts outside of it's original constructs. Because Frank Kafka would like to have a word.

If those types of things don't work for you, then fine, but acting like the sole purpose of these stories is for fetish pandering, and not because people just want to have fun with an interesting concept, is asinine.