View Single Post
Old 2024-04-08, 18:41   Link #33
Frontier

Did we jump straight to them sleeping together? Even if it's just Nephy sleeping next to this throne chair and Zagan not getting a wink of sleep as a result? I also love how she used his cape for a blanket and folded it up after she was done .

I see Zagan still has utterly no idea how to talk to girls or how to start a conversation. I think even Nephy is realizing he's kind of hopeless, especially when his idea of a meal is...jerky. But perfect excuse for a shopping trip with Nephy .

Zagan may be broke, but that just means a pleasant walk with Nephy! Or, failing that, getting to play the "hero" and slay some bandits and another Sorcerer so she doesn't have to worry and getting praise and money out of it! Nephy really brings out his best (and surprisingly popular) side .

Clothes shopping for Nephy! Complete with a winged waifu like Manuela who is cultured enough to immediately put Nephy in a skimpy leather bondage outfit because she totally misread their relationship...though Nephy looks pretty nice. And points for still trying to put her in a string bikini !

Though the final maid outfit they went for with Nephy is a perfect fit for her .

Respect to Zagan for wanting to take Nephy's collar off even if it's easier said than done, missing Marchosias' key, though the fact that he's willing to do it, cares about what she wants, and is being so kind to her makes Nephy start to realize the kind of person her Master really is...as do others, including more people he's accidentally saved !

Their first real dinner together! Not only does Nephy get to experience fine dining but Zagan gets to realize just how similar their childhoods were having to live off of barely anything and envious of those who had healthy and warm families. But now that Zagan has treated her, Nephy has decided to treat him of her own volition, complete with feeding him! They are so cute together !

Our redheaded Knight-Captain Chastille has Zagan on the brain, and she also just gets assigned to deal with him from the church...though while they want him dead whether or not he's actually responsible for any crimes, I feel like Chastille has more on her mind than executing him .

Cute, comfy, ending featuring Zagan, Nephy, and the entire cast !