View Single Post
Old 2024-04-06, 23:30   Link #17
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
My condolences to the girl that lost the battle before she even got to appear in the show . Seems like a nice girl. But there's no competing with a literal angel and she's already been mentally shipped off with her other friend by the MC. Tsumugi is cute and seems nice. So hopefully she doesn't settle for the other guy.

A bit of an awkward situation as well with Towa. Obviously I get saying that she can't really come to school with him. Especially if he's determined for her to not be discovered as an angel. But at the same time it's weird to ask her to stay home. She's not a pet. If going to school is his duty then she's also got a duty to do. And it's not simply to make him happy. Though admittedly she seems to have forgotten about that. The guidebook literally gave her the option to descend and make a spectacle of herself so presumably God isn't worried about it. Which makes sense since...it'd probably help religion to have an angel make a public appearance like that.

The whole setup is a bit odd anyways. If there's a literal guidebook shouldn't angels descending be really commonplace on Earth? Especially in the modern age where information spreads fast? Doesn't seem like Towa is particularly special, but I guess she's the first angel that's been sent to Earth in centuries?

I don't know. The show is cute, Towa is cute, Tsumugi is cute, etc. But I feel like this will be a harem where I just feel bad for the other girls. The winner here is so incredibly obvious that it's like having people join a race that ended several hours ago.