View Single Post
Old 2024-04-06, 21:56   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I am curious about what exactly went down with Kano. Safe to say there was way more to the situation than her getting pissed and lashing out. With her reacting the way she did it seems a given that the manager was involved in what went down somehow.

Mahiru's troubles were much more clear-cut. She had such a passion for art, but felt like crap when her friends bashed it. Tastes are going to differ and obviously they didn't know she drew it. But at the very least it should have been obvious that she didn't hate it since she excitedly brought them over to see it. Regardless of all that, she really took a hit in that moment and her passion crashed.

I do look forward to seeing these two shine. Mahiru really needed the push, but with it she should be able to recapture what she lost.

Just a really solid start and I look forward to keeping up with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was as homoerotic as an anime can be without it being explicit. This one will probably just end up being bait though.

I'm already loving the two main girls. They complement each other really well. And thank you for casting a seiyuu who can actually sing to play a singer character! It's always so jarring when speaking and singing voices are done by different people. It's not like there aren't a ton of seiyuu who also do work as singers.
There's definitely no excuse when it comes to anime. So many that are legitimately both singers and sieyuu. Thankfully I think anime gets that part right most times. Maybe because they don't want to hire two people to voice one character, but I also like having the singing and acting coming from the same voice.