View Single Post
Old 2024-04-06, 09:34   Link #15
Frontier

Not every evening you see an angel flying right next to your train! Tokyo was also this close to a mass-panic of an angel descending upon them before Towa thought better about interacting with humans and ended up sleeping on Shintaro's balcony .

Can't beat Towa's cooking! The Angel really is Spoiling This Boy Rotten .

"This is Hell...for me!" I think most boys would probably think it's Heaven on Earth having a cute girl use their bath...can't blame him for imagining her naked though. But then he gets to see her naked and in her underwear on two separate occasions. Did we mention they're still sleeping in the same bed? Totally Heaven !

Well...at least until she walks in on you taking a dump, but still .

Aw, Towa wanting to follow Shintaro to school to be with him even longer is so cute! Though I guess this isn't the kind of show where she can angel magic herself into being a transfer student .

We finally meet Shintaro's classmates! The excitable and dumb male best friend character Shuichi and his childhood friend Tsumugi who loves knocking Shuichi down a peg as much as she does being very considerate and attentive to Shintaro...obviously because she has a massive crush on him .

Towa really leaning into being an angel housewife! Complete with realizing she needs to make her hubby lunch !

Brave of Tsumugi to suggest she start making Shintaro's lunch, though too bad for her Towa flew all the way there. Good thing she was only caught by three boys who pulled all-nighters so they just think they're hallucinating .

Oh hey, the blonde girl goes to their school too .

Pretty nice and romantic eating lunch together on the school roof .

Tsumugi's liked Shintaro since they met as kids and he helped her when she was a lost child, so it was practically fate that they were reunited in high school...though now she realizes she's competing with another girl, who just so happens to be an angel. Poor Tsumugi .