View Single Post
Old 2024-04-04, 12:48   Link #13
s07195
However,

I felt the tears in my eyes well up at the first few minutes. Oh boy, early 2010s is back again for me!

Now that introductions are out of the way, I wonder what sort of pace the anime will be at. Same sort of pace as last time would mean that in 2 cours we could go to the elusive Volume 4... but Abe in Volume 5+ is one of my favorite characters, so I kinda wish we can at least tease her.

I'm really hoping the
Spoiler for novel spoilers:
goes somewhere. Might I dare hope for a full adaptation?

I know forums are not very popular in the West anymore, but here's hoping to see some old faces in the community back as well for this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
There's no way a new OP could have won over my nostalgia for the original Tabi no Tochuu. But this was nice. It has the right kind of atmosphere. No complaints there and I'm sure this one will only grow on me.
Same here! But one of the first lines of the lyrics is Tabi no Tochuu... between this and
Spoiler for Ep 1 cameo:
, as well as generally the returning staff, I'm seeing a great respect and fondness for the first anime adaptation.

For good reason too!

Quote:
You can feel the pace is a bit hurried at points in this episode. Some lines really feel like they are being given with someone motioning for the VA to hurry it up . Might not have been bad to let a few moments breathe a bit more. But I get it. They also crammed quite a bit extra into this episode. It's a give/take sort of thing. Extra material, but a bit hurried in the delivery of it.
Yeah there were some rather hurried parts, but fortunately it wasn't too jarring. The pacing of some lines did flow a bit weird but not to the point it was very noticable.

Quote:
Overall a good episode. Good to see Lawrence and (I swear one day this will feel natural) Holo. Holo and Lawrence just feel right as usual. So glad they got Ami Koshimizu and Jun Fukuyama back . It wouldn't be the same without them.
Good ol' Holo/Horo debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragashingo View Post
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoilers:

Last edited by s07195; 2024-04-04 at 12:59. Reason: Added quote reply
s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote