View Single Post
Old 2024-03-30, 20:44   Link #78
justavisitor

When Ryuga was filled with the darkness, isn't it easier to change it into light? Instead he has to change what's leftover of light into complete darkness. What good does it do?? (other than fulfilling the plot)

Garo series starts to have serious problem since Sho I will say. They put a 12 episodes worth of material into a 25 episode series (Sho), and they put a 6 episodes worth of material into Jinga and this (both are 12 episodes). As a result, all 3 of them are very boring, because they don't have enough material in it (and now, they lack budget too)

Casts are painfully small in Jinga and Hagane. In this series, basically we only have 5 characters that matter (Ryuga, Souma, both priests, and Souma's dad), that's just too underwhelming (in a restaurant they will give you a mid table for 5 ppl ). Zero's bad blood had some good attempts to give some plot to the victims. They have to make the show more interesting and interconnected. Ppl will eventually feel bored seeing painfully small casts wandering in the wild in every other episode

They have to change it soon if they still want to make more TV series. They can't go on like this forever.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote