View Single Post
Old 2024-03-29, 23:35   Link #74
Frontier

Well, there's your majority of armor content in the final episode !

Hey, we've still got the Yami Garo armor, we may as well get some more use out of it .

Where was Souma keeping Igusu's sword? Like, does his cloak even have an extra pocket ?

Well, good for Souma to have his dads' Madou Tool so he can at least know exactly what his father thought about him and more about his history if he ever wants. Mutsugi never believed in him .

Bringing what Ryuga said about Garo and Hagane being equals full-circle by donning a Hagane armor himself (I guess those can really be worn by anybody). I kind of wish they had shown Zaruba popping out of the armor .

Nice to have Igusu among the ghosts .

So...what about the Zango armor? Obviously they make a big deal about the Hagane's and their worth, and Souma carrying that will, but his dad wanted him to inherit his armor and in the final slash Souma's spirit channeled Zango. I was half-expecting him to say he was going to leave to reclaim the armor...but then again, I wouldn't trust the city to just Ron and Obi .

Look at the MCU style credits! Also a theme that they probably would have played as the OP of the second cour if this had one! They even showed the Horrors and supporting characters .