View Single Post
Old 2024-03-26, 09:37   Link #139
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Seriously, fuck Satou and fuck Hime. And not in the nice way. :-/ What a bunch of selfish characters who get by on the plot needing them to succeed, even if both are sabotaging things by being selfish all the time.

3/10 for those two idiots alone, I'm actually unhappy that this is getting a second cour, instead of more deserving shows.
Yeah they are, and many hate that aspect of those two.
Many were even confused on why the Author was so forceful with their attitude, but still went for a Harem route.
It's as if Author wanted things to be legal while also forcing a Harem on MC.

The only reason this series was still viable was because of it's art.

As for being Selfish part, well people just relate it to them being Teenagers, and Love being Selfish in nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
With a sequel on the horizon a complete adaption could be on the table. It depends what they will be do, since if the next season is structured like this one (31 chapter), they will not reach the end of the main story. So I can imagine there could be more, to include the epilogue. Time will tell.
Well, they can possibly compress quite a bit of stuff to cover until the climax of the whole Main Story in Season 2 itself (it is possible, since most of stuff is just theatrics by the MC and Hime).

It's the Epilogue part that i am worried about.
They would either skip it completely or turn it into some OVA type of stuff.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote