View Single Post
Old 2024-03-24, 18:24   Link #163
Random14

Its too bad they skipped some volumes, I would have liked to have seen vol 6-7 adapted, they were more fun. I can see why they made Van's arc the main plot but would have preferred to have only put up with him for half a season rather than the whole one, would have helped the pacing too. And its nothing new but of course the anime sped by the wider theological (think that's the right word?) implications of Demis changing someone's Blessing just like that (so much for an omniscient god). Well, at least Van has finally settled down and his party can set out on their journey.

So they did move up Red getting the blue sapphire, better than leave that hanging. Though its a bit of a stretch for Lavender to give it now, after certain events in vol 10 it makes a bit more sense. Red and Rit's party is a good place to end the series, its always nice to see them happy together, along with everyone else celebrating with them and really that's the heart of the series. I was hoping for another season to be announced, but this series getting a second season was already a surprise so that's enough.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote