View Single Post
Old 2024-03-24, 15:05   Link #63
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Maybe beside be shy and reserved like the Xenovia of first phase of the story she could also have some few difficulties when it comes social interactions of normal life. Now I noticed better she has dyed hairs.

I guess that a Female MC of DXD can't be flat chest even despite her age lol

Yeah I'm little afraid about how "that Issei" can be in Junior. I would hate see him treated like a idiot after having see his development till now. For this I hate the short stories of the DX...
Yeah, pretty much. At least here's hoping she's shy and reserved but in a kuudere sort like Koneko or something? I remember Xenovia's shy days and those were just...damn lol.

Exactly. Ravel and Le Fay are also stacked up but they're like in the high school division of Kuoh Academy. Kunou's in junior or in the elementary ish division (forgot which) but that's expected. Zekka...muh god bro, she is oddly stacked for her age. Guess that's the the MC effect here, especially in DxD xD

That is a concerning aspect though, yeah. Even in the early days, Issei was actually a bit of an alright guy when he's not into the boobs thought process, then he got a little maturerer or so since joining the supernatural side of the world and while he's still otherwise the same, it's a nice change of development for the bro.

Seeing back in his early pre ORC/early ORC days though is...an odd nostalgia route of cringe I imagine.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote