View Single Post
Old 2024-03-23, 08:36   Link #126
Frontier

I love how when they're traveling back they're naked just for the sake of seeing everybody naked one last time. We even get to see Amber naked so she's not the only girl left out in the finale .

Amber my be a robot/cyborg but her physical features are genuine as are her feelings, as she seems a little sad seeing what's happened to the Dwarves' nation in her absence...though she also has a flashlight built into her body just to remind you she's not 100% humanoid !

On the one hand...the Imperial Army may be decimated but they're still fighting on! On the other hand...the Abyss King is here in all his imposing and terrifying might !

But Satou is carrying the feelings (and Hime's tongue) with him as he charges headfirst to battle the Abyss King, and it seems like they were right about the true power of the Rings unlocking when you get all five because Satou makes short work of all the monsters in his path and even manages to combine the rings into one which lets him unleash a devastatating attack against the Abyss King and annihilate all he monsters !

It's just a shame that it didn't work, even after all that effort, though now it's time for the girls to save SATOU instead, and it's cool watching Granart and Amber in action. Amber has robot fighting skills and Earthbending !

I guess as far as last dreams go, imagining marrying Hime isn't the worst one...at least up until the Abyss Kings' hand shows up to choke the life out of you .

But the gang is saved thanks to Alabaster! Or more accurately Smaragadi, who had apparently been stalking him the whole time and saved him and Marse when they were in trouble! I guess it pays to have an obsessive lover .

So while Satou wasn't able to finish the job, he was he first one to be able to wound the Abyss King, meaning he's their only shot at truly defeating him. But to have the power to do so, and match the Abyss King's own rings, he'll need to not only level up his relationships with the other Princesses but the Princesses will have to train to be battle-ready (looking at you Hime and Nefritis) and perfect wives for Satou! Hime is surprisingly into that .

They finally replicate the ED with all the girls waiting for Satou in bed looking seductive in their lingerie! Totally ready to have sex with him! Well, except Saphir who still feels like she'd rather be anywhere but here, but that's what we love about her .

It was a sweet scene of Hime introducing Satou to her parents' grave, though if you were wondering what happened to her little sister, turns out she's a mage and the person who is going to train Hime in magic! And she's voiced by Miyu Tomita (?)! And she's as busty and prone to flashing her panties as he big sister! And she looks like she's sure to cause some mischief now that she's joined the cast .