View Single Post
Old 2006-08-25, 15:56   Link #63
theacefrehley
Guitar Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
I've still yet to seen the EP. Was this skipped?
This is called, "watch things raw"

Quote:
Concerning the Gas Disaster, No it did not. Same can be assumed for Watanagashi. As for Onikakushi, I will let you guys decide for yourselves ^^
As for Onikakushi, it's kind of hard to say anything...
Rika seems to be a key character of the whole story, but she barely appears in this arc...

Quote:
TIP (Time Reference)
For those trying to figure out the mystery. By this time, a few hard dates have been given. Meakashi Hen (although not clear in the anime), confirms that the Watanagashi Festival occurs on Sunday 06/19 in 1983 (I believe it was this chapter). Keiichi giving the doll to Rena occurs 2 weeks prior. There also some other dates found throughout. I would look at the TIP section carefully. ^^
On tatarigoroshi it's informed the date
hmmm
Tatarigoroshi => Rika 06/21, Keiichi 08/29
Meakashi ==> Rika 06/22, Keiichi 07/03

Takano and Tomitake 06/19

Is there anything important around 06/21, 06/22?
Rika seems to die always near the same day

Quote:
So you can safely rule out all Sonozaki members and associates (Kimiyoshi for example). You can also rule out Satoshi being thrown into the well (the police didn't find him there).

The intruding the Saiguden has nothing to do with Tomitake's and Takano's death either.

There's other things confirmed, and disproved. Good luck! ^^
To me it seemed too obvious that the Sonozakis weren't the ones to blame. Everything seemed to point to them . It'd be too easy a solution as such. hehe

The only suspect left is Takano... but what she wants...?!!?! Revenge?