View Single Post
Old 2024-03-16, 16:33   Link #26
Qliphoth Bacikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
So she's a samurai girl and she has a Sacred Gear? Or can someone confirm cause I'm using Google Translate. I was hoping to see more of the Totsuka no Tsurugi, but oh well.

This is better than getting no new material at all.
Yeah, it says "Sword-shaped Sacred Gear" or something of that effect. DK how to translate the name of the weapon though. Seems like it's something new, but then again, it could also be the Totsuka sword too in a different name or something in a matter like Tobio's?

IDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Maybe they just want to include some main characters from DxD as a regular feature, due to popularity reasons which might draw in DxD fans to try out the novel, hence the setting being Kuoh and the new girl meeting Rias. Another city would have been better for me and they could have used one of the newer girls like Latia or Iryuka to connect Zekka with the devil main cast. Even Seekvaira, just for the sake of variety and seeing different characters. But it's fine ig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
The presence of DXD's Characters likely is for try to attract the the readers of Main Story. I can see Issei and others help the Junior's Cast sometimes in their battles.

Maybe if the girl have a sword-like Sacred Gear she could be trained by both Kiba and Cao Cao.
That makes sense. I think Ishibumi probably did something like that of that effect sorta with Slash/Dog, since it had Vali in it and even got Akeno's old man Baraqiel in it.

But yeah, having the main main cast of DxD and more is likely to gain some interest in this spin off which would make sense seeing as it's set for the girl to be in Kuoh Academy.
Qliphoth Bacikal is offline   Reply With Quote