View Single Post
Old 2024-03-16, 08:37   Link #120
Frontier

Now that the girls are all in Japan...it's time for shopping! Complete with new casual clothes for the other princesses! Hime is way more happier than I expected getting to dress everybody up, but they're rocking those outfits !

So how are they going to get back? Should they even try? Nefritis actually seems to be enjoying the human world, but even someone like Saphir is concerned even if she hides it behind her aloofness. But she can't help but enjoy Japanese sweets !

Bathohuse time with the girls and Granart's uncensored bosom !

Well, they're finally in Japan now, so are Satou and Hime going to start banging? She's sleeping over with him anyways since there are three other girls in her apartment. Though the mood probably isn't the best when Hime is still mourning her grandpa. Not only was Alabaster a Great Sage, but he was a Great Man who made sure Hime was provided for if she ever ended up back in Japan .

I love how Satou never actually expected to go back to school and has to take up make-up exams. Like, the one perk of being in another world is not having to go to school .

Nefritis at the library! Granart becoming friends with cats! Saphir munching! All the girls have found something to do, but Satou just feels restless. Hime is probably the one most happy with being back and being somewhere at peace, especially because she doesn't want to risk Satou .

But then who should conveniently pop out of a shrine out of nowhere but...the 5th Ring Princess! Amber, voiced by Mikako Komatsu! Well, more like a robot replica designed in her image, but she's still effectively the princess and she's been stashed in Japan waiting to fulfill her duty with the Ring King! Even if she has awkward timing when it comes to Satou and Hime .

Amber was created with one function, to serve the Ring King and help him defeat the Abyss King, and she'll follow him around with that function. She's also been in Japan long enough to know the land and it's people well, and just like families have carried their business for generations, Amber has carried her will to be a Ring Princess. And Satou is willing to fulfill that, and finally accepts her and her ring...complete with a school rooftop kiss .

I get that Hime doesn't want to risk Satou or their lives by going back, but they still have a job to do, but at least before they go they can finally have sex...and they actually WERE going to before Amber showed up with the teleportation spell they need to go back. The timing of this girl, I swear, we were THIS close .

(Maybe this is karma for Hime wanting to jump ahead of the other girls and Satou prioritizing her over the other princesses. Maybe he should've listened to Granart saying that he should spend time with all of them ?)

But now it's time for everybody to go back! Granart was respecting Hime and Satou's wishes but she's ready, Saphir is overcome with emotion, and Nefritis...is asleep, but still! Time for round 2 !