View Single Post
Old 2024-03-15, 15:53   Link #13
Jmariofan7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Wondering if Mihawk does tussles with him at least once. Also, for the title of the strongest swordsman, probably could be excluding dealing with Nusjuro, or perhaps including engaging him and survived.
Or maybe all of those “Fraudhawk” memes were actually correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuugalegacy View Post
I honestly cannot tell where this is going to go. I cannot see the elders being defeated at this point, so that can only really mean either:

A) Strawhats flee
B) Luffy is defeated and captured.

So the elders transformation are all based on yokai, well as long as Imu isn't based on Nurarihyon, I'm fine with it.
Technically only three of the elders are based on yokai, Warcury’s Boar form is based on a Chinese legend, and Ju Peter’s sand wyrm is based on the creature from modern fantasies and RPGs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolyte View Post
Awesome chapter!! And not just this one, the latest 2-3 chapters are FIRE. I am really buying the current development and having the 5 elders fight agains Luffy is making things even better.

On a different topic, I think that somehow Vegapunk will stream the fight between Luffy against the elders and the whole world might even see their defeat real time. This would be awesome imo and I can't wait to see what will happen next.
It’s still too early for the Elder Stars to fall.

Last edited by Jmariofan7; 2024-03-15 at 16:11.
Jmariofan7 is offline   Reply With Quote