View Single Post
Old 2024-03-10, 21:58   Link #1538
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Only if you believe Kiev regime's BS propaganda
And even if that casualty number is true, Russia's population actually increases greatly thanks to this war, since millions of Ukrainians are now Russian.
You are under assumption said people will not escape their captors the moment they get the chance ... oh, you are under the impression that the russsian (specialy outside the two big cities) way of life is definetively superior to the Ukranian way of life and they will choose out of their free will to stay My bet is that when the time is right millions of russians will shout "I'm Ukranian" just like they have atm ditched russia to go live abroad.

Quote:
So invasion and annexation (and some war crime here and there) are perfectly fine if the "good" guys commit it?
If said peace of land is mostly inhabited by Ukranians I see no reason why not. As for war crimes, you should already know that only the winners can play that card.

Quote:
But keep dreaming, and pretend that spectacular failure of a counter offensive didn't happen.
That is, if we believe that everything didn't work just as planned. If the plan was to recover a large piece of territory, yeah then it was a failure. But if the plan was to perform year long an asymetrical war of attrition while giving up small pieces of land, then it was a success. Remember, a frog (or a bear) will jump from the hot water if you increase the temperaure too fast
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote