View Single Post
Old 2024-02-19, 13:12   Link #56
Frontier

Ryuga being so confident as a mentor and leader is so hot. If Rian were here, I don't think she could resist .

So what even was up with that forest and that weird, free-styling, old dude? Didn't seem like Horror's per se, but there were definitely some weird stuff going on .

I'm glad Souma really got to show off here and start taking Ryuga's words to heart .

Wow, it was easier to find the Stone of Eternal Darkness than I thought. I hope Souma doesn't take it personally that Ryuga was able to get it easily though .

So Godou definitely went to the gate...though honestly the fact that he's making it so easy to suspect him makes it more clear that he probably didn't actually cause all this. Maybe .

It didn't fully register for me that that was Kenichi Suzumura's voice until the credits. Did not expect to hear him in Garo. I didn't even know his brother was a director either (or that he had a brother...which also means he's Maaya Sakamoto's brother-in-law) .

Anyone missing the classic Garo T&A, here's a club with a bunch of scantily-clad female dancers .

I'm sure a lot of people felt bad for the guy who got beat up and robbed, but here we actually get to know the next prospective Horror host and relate to her struggles. Naomi just wanted to shine on stage but had to struggle with a disability (for who knows how long) and being looked down on by the dancers, even her own friend Mari. Being judged for being a "Tragic Heroine" and for her disability just made her primed to become a Horror. You can't help but feel kind of bad for her though .

Of course that's the second time they've teased the Horror threat before the episode where the Knights actually deal with them, but the redheaded woman hasn't appeared again .