View Single Post
Old 2024-02-18, 22:49   Link #20
marvelB

Wish I could've commented earlier, but I was too busy up until now, lol. Anyway, our bros from Elbaf are destroying the Buster Call, the matchups all seem to be set (Sanji vs. Kizaru is a pretty pleasant surprise, IMO), and the Blackbeard pirates once again reap the benefits from behind the scenes. It was only a matter of time before Caribou sold off those secrets for the highest bidder....

Anyway, as for Devon copying Saturn, while the most obvious use of her ability would be to control the Seraphims, I can't help but wonder if Blackbeard has an even deeper plan for her ability? In particular, I'm thinking back to how he wanted to ransom Coby in exchange for making Hachinosu a WG member nation. Perhaps he's considering using a Saturn body double to infiltrate Mariejois and attempt to steal whatever secrets it hides? Obviously that would be difficult for even his crew, seeing how heavily protected the place is (and not to mention with Imu also having been confirmed to be a powerful DF user), but I still wouldn't put it past him to try something so brazen at some point. Perhaps if he makes use of Caribou's intel and swipes one of the ancient weapons beforehand....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote