View Single Post
Old 2024-02-18, 02:04   Link #14
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
You know, I'd be fine with someone telling the sheep to shove it. Put I suppose Satoru reasoning with him was fine too. He's telling Iroha to keep things a secret because he might get scolded...by someone that's missing!? For someone that wants help badly his priorities are really out of order. How about focusing on saving your missing savior first and dealing with being in trouble for it later? Plus asking that girl to keep a secret is a seriously tall order!

Honestly I really like the dynamic between Iroha and Satoru. It's just good and sweet stuff. She really hates lying and keeping secrets and he obvious could tell something was up and was struggling with her not being able to tell him.

Definitely key to get Satoru on side since...(how to say this nicely)...Iroha's an airhead. If left to her and Komugi their hope of getting anything done is pretty much zero. While sure she could have transformed before arriving, I'm glad Iroha didn't do that. And good on her for putting the life of her friend above a random sheep's complaints!

All worked out pretty well. At least having Satoru might make the fights a bit interesting. If they have to adjust tactics for each type of animal they are dealing with that could keep things from getting stale too quickly. Though I do still think they'll have to come up with some threats that can be punched sooner or later...