View Single Post
Old 2024-02-10, 22:26   Link #12
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
In a lot of ways I salute Komugi's wilfulness. Like heck this dog that just gained a human body is just going to go off fighting without the person she cares about most in the world. Sorry Mr Sheep, but obviously a puppy is going to be putting play above most other concerns. And maybe stop criticizing everything when this person saved your life...

That Komugi can go back into canine mode is useful. Though how controlled it is I'm not sure. Either way I don't think they honestly need to respect the rules of a random talking sheep. Keeping a talking dog under the radar is probably not realistic.

Iroha and Satoru have a good vibe. And I'd say her cute goal of being friends with animals is perfectly solid. Keeping secrets definitely isn't her strong suit though. Definitely better off bringing him into the fold on this sooner than later. I'm not sure Iroha can avoid a mental breakdown otherwise!

Solid start for Wonderful. Of course I thought the same with Hirogaru so no certainties here. But maybe this will be overall more consistent if they aren't going to try to be too ambitious. Just keep it light and fun. Easy to get behind helping animals that have been caught up in some dark situation. And so long as they don't spend...30+ episodes just on this monster landmine situation it's fine to ease into introducing some sort of culprit.