View Single Post
Old 2024-02-06, 04:29   Link #289
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Lily View Post
50/50 is still based on luck. Also, Higuruma was (falsely) convinced that 10S won't be confiscated since he already assumed it's gone.

The point is that if he himself is speculating about how his own ability works why we should apply strict rules to how it works on our own?
That's not what happened when he explained it to Kusakabe and others.

Higuruma thought 10S won't be part of confiscation target if they can narrow the case to Shibuya Massacre.
This is true to his and our experience as reader because Yuji second trial became possible as Sukuna's crime and CT acknowledged as Yuji's crime and CT by Judgeman.
Proof of this is Higuruma immediately knew about Sukuna despite Yuji never told him anything past, "Fight me, I need 100 Points or you can help me change the rules".

Even so he still warned everyone its not 100% but 50:50 gamble.

This also true to his introduction because acknowledgement of Sukuna's crime came after Yuji's pachinko case;
There's no telling if confiscation priority goes to Megumi (original owner of body) or Sukuna (current user of body).

Kusakabe fine with that since 10S is also a strong ability on its own and there's no telling how many 10S remains if Sukuna wins against Gojo.

Just because it might miss against individual with two or more CT, doesn't mean its a Russian Roulette ability to begin with.
How many individuals with more than one CT again? Not to mention the "Free From Jail" card turned out to be Kamutoke instead of 10S.