View Single Post
Old 2024-01-21, 09:59   Link #302
justavisitor

of all the possible outcomes in the final episode, it is clear that the staff decides to pick the most risky route

The Oscar performance goes to the SKard team and V99!!

Skard, when V99 fleet is present: We mean no harm, we want peace!!!

Skard, when V99 fleet is gone: Let's take care of this watchdog sent from those bastards!!

V99 on earth: We also want peace
V99's true thinking: Let's leave the kaiju behind to teach those earthlings some manner XD

Personally I think it's better to focus on the kaiju in the last episode. They can still expose that V99 ship back in the year 1999 had no weapon, so now they are sending kaiju for revenge. The old guy will still be exposed and they can leave the communication for the movie (they have the movie coming up anyway)

All of a sudden the final boss (kaiju) becomes just a regular kaiju that can be beaten up by blazer and earth garon easily (they don't even need power up !!)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote