View Single Post
Old 2024-01-10, 21:47   Link #4
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It'll be interesting to see what approach they take with this season. Hirogaru absolutely nailed the opening episodes so fingers crossed that Wonderful will start strong. Bigger question I have is if the antagonists will be better handled here...

And I do like dogs so I'm certainly curious to see if this one turns out to be good. The nice thing with Precure is that usually whether a season will be a hit or a miss for me is clear really fast .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Having failed to achieve full fanbase apoplexy over adding a boy precure, the decision has apparently been made to have a canine one.
I guess they concluded the winning formula is going with an animal cure. Last year it was a bird. This year it's a dog. Definitely an upgrade .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think we might have another male Cure because there's a third pet owner with a rabbit.
True. Though they might be pacing themselves. Try it once, let it sit, and maybe try it in another year or so.

My gut feeling from that guy is that he's the male friend that can be shipped with one of the main girls (presumably not the dog). But I could be wrong there.