View Single Post
Old 2024-01-09, 01:25   Link #11
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
To be honest I probably would have preferred to see a show with her just traveling around being a warrior princess. Seems like that would have been pretty fun.

At least I can like this Princess more than the one from the sleepy princess series. It's not by much to be fair. But she was at least helpful to her own side while she was there. The opening scene was pretty fun at least.

Though maybe she's actually worse. Since that Princess was so selfish she was more problems for her captors than anything else. So while she didn't seem to care about her people...she was at least troubling their enemies. This Princess is more of a useful person which means she actually has valuable information and can doom her people far more effectively. I feel like the comedy loses a bit of zip since she's actually giving up useful intel...in the first episode...several times. I guess they'll try to save themselves with excuses for how her intel isn't causing massive casualties. Not that the Princess herself knows that. For all she knows the corpses are piling up as she speaks...and eats.

That being said, comedy is comedy. But not really getting any laughs out of this one so I'll probably just pass.