View Single Post
Old 2024-01-08, 01:01   Link #65
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Pretty good episode.

did you see when she was knockin' the goblin heads in this ep? Her clothing was as looking mighty fine; *chefs kiss at the midnight blue top with midnight blue leggings and short-shorts, but there was something in her animations that made her seem a little more special(cute? sexy?) than usual. Then that unnecessary shirt hike with tight abs at the end, animated only to titillate the viewer .
Spoiler for img:

Anyway, the elf coming back was nice. It was obv she was in love with Red, but was too afraid of making the commitment due to previous relationships(lovers passing away) as well as being generous to give Rit the chance. I doubt she'll make any waves in their relationship at this point, but seeing how she interacts with the both of them might be a fun time =03.

And it looks like it'll eventually be hero vs hero for this season's antagonist. But I'm more interested in the slow life with everyone in the village.

And I wonder what the polearm woman(who was part of the old party) role will be in all of this. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what she did/said in the prev season? I just remember she had a personal talk with Gideon at some point, but can't remember any details.
Definitely seems like they wanted to up the Ruti appeal for this season. No complaints here of course . Some nice leg work on her kicking some goblins around and then going for the face crush . Definitely some attention to detail with having her shirt rise up to show off that fit body. Even giving her a chance to re-adjust her top after. Plus a whole OP to show her off . She's finally part of the main story and the show is making the most of it! No more B plot for Ruti.

The nice thing is that outside of being a hot-head that elf does seem pretty chipper about Red and Rit being together. I'm curious if she'll remain around town as part of the main story or a "here sometimes, gone at other times" character? Might depend on what they find out about this weird plant health situation.