View Single Post
Old 2023-12-18, 02:26   Link #34
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
And I'll ask again. What specifically do you think Touma should do that's actually achievable for him and when should he have found time to do it?

If you can't verbalize that, it's just wishful thinking on your part.
I already did. Try get a hold of Mina.
And you are the person who us coming up with excuses for him not to do it.
When there is no excuse to not try at all.

Quote:
Why on God's green Earth would Accel want to learn how to recreate the phase crushing effect again?! Remember what that did to Kazakiri and Last Order?! He already found a more moral, if not as effective a replacement.

Really, IB research hasn't ended up as anything decent. They can research AIM fields without it if they have to.
Didn't you just spell it out why research is needed? Of course he can't let Last Orde's brain fry.
Explore other options. Like substituting the the calculation process with himself?
Or try upgrade the entire firmware of the AIM field now that the Third Tree, product of Misaka Network, has been installed into the worldly phases.
And I say get IB involves necessary.
What has been happening around IB is negative thus far is because Aleister set ot up that way.
Now the man is no longer in charge. It is time to take a.positice.appraoch about it.

Quote:
Even if, and that's a big if, IB could be used that way normally, messing with the phases like that rarely ends well. It's like blowing up a house to kill a microbe.
Seriously, why are you always so negative and assume everything will fail?
Now are you going to accuse Accel for coming up with Third Tree that altered the cosmic order and tell him he should have not done that because what if the universe explode?

Quote:
He did think about that! He agonised over it, asked for advice and came up with an answer.
Touma never thought he could make it out safe with everyone like that with 100%!
He knew it was a risk and did it anyway.

The whole reason he even did something he didn't even want to do with KnT is because it was a risk he took in the first place and so he had to make it happen no matter what.
But things only worked out fine because he have good comrades.
And his best is no longer enough, even with KnT.

In other words, he is in another situation he takes no responsibility (because if casualties occur in this case, the responsibilityis so big that someone will have to clean it up for him.)
Did you see we are now back to the original problem of Touma taking no consequences again?
Sure, it is right for him to ask his comrades for help. And yes, he deserve to be helped for what he did for rhem. And yes, they are willing to help Touma because they want to be useful to Touma too.
But Touma, I am sure you didn't make friends for the purpose of having them fight for you, right?
Did you notice you are running into situations where your comrades have to take responsibility FOR you, and not WITH you because you are making claims that is far above your capacity.

Not saying he has to be super strong over night to take responsibility. But did he even half as much awareness compare to say Mikoto in knowing "I am weak, and I need to do everything I have to be strong. And I know that's still not enough"?
That's why I see no value in Touma's decision in using KnT.
KnT had failed multiple time before super bosses in NT already. It can't even finish off a drastically weakened Coronzo. Is he really that wishful thinking to believe using KnT is good enough to take responsibility for his big words?
It only shows his ignorance to how weak he is in front of the ever escalating threats he is facing right now.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote