View Single Post
Old 2006-08-24, 15:47   Link #2
Js2756
Thread Killer

Currently working on:

Suikoden II - just recently got into the Suikoden series, and I want to play them in order. Beat Suikoden earlier in the summer. Tons of variety in terms of characters, but I hate getting stuck with really crappy guys like Freed Y.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - I sort of put this one on hold awhile back, so I've gone back to play it again.

Megaman X Collection - Mainly for nostalgia reasons, as I've already beaten all the games on the disk when they were releaseed individually (except for the bad racing game). Still have 5 and 6 to beat, and if I feel like it, 4 using X.

Megaman X8 - Another game that I dropped a long time ago, but am replaying again. Not as good or as fluid as the older games.

Vampire Saviour - The best fighting game that rarely anybody plays. I play this just to burn time. If I don't feel like this, I'll dab into the Street Fighter world, usually Alpha 3.

FFTactics is easily my favourite FF game on the PSX. Just incredibly fun. Once you get used to the battle system of Star Ocean: Til the End of Time, it's not bad, except that the AI is incredibly stupid and so will get your uncontrolled characters killed over and over again.
Js2756 is offline   Reply With Quote