View Single Post
Old 2023-11-07, 17:45   Link #7
Collbrande-Ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I was well aware of the theories Bonney was a rape baby but I really didn't think Oda would go this far. Rape had only been implied until now, but here there's no ifs or buts.

Now that rape is on the table, I hope brutally killing villains who deserve it is, too. Enough of that "Luffy ruined their dreams, it's worse than death" crap, especially when we have people like Charlos, Wapol (not so much now) and Crocodile who are thriving.

I don't watch the anime but I wonder how they're going to handle it. It's a sensitive topic for an anime watched by the entire family over there.

Anyway, Kuma has perhaps the worst backstory in One Piece's history. Definitely in the top 3.
Couldn't Kuma just get one happy moment in his life, every chapter of Kuma's backstory just gets more depressing. If this keeps up people will need therapy after this backstory.

Better question did Bonney know about her heritage? Pretty sure she would know about her terminal disease.

I am guessing the Pacifista conversion deal was a trade for Bonney's DF and her safety.

The tyrant was from Kuma singlehandedly overthrowing the Sorbet kingdom and leaving the WG.

Seriously Oda is willing to go as far as rape but killing a villain is a no go . Recently he seems to be more trigger happy with killing any good character.

Does Oda believe that there sre still One Piece readers that do not utterly despise the Celestial Dragons and dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
The day the Celestial Dragons will all be slaughtered can't come soon enough. And let me tell you in advance, it won't be pretty.
Agreed but first tell them Nika is back and they have racked up quite a tab with him so far.
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote