View Single Post
Old 2023-11-06, 07:57   Link #88
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Honestly, the novelty on the Raising of the Shield Hero began to wear off on me midway back in season 2, and the current season was exarcebating the process that is until Myne escalated the conflict beyond rationality.

Seriously, when she's going to meet her end be put off everyone's misery. I mean watching the whole scene of sucking up to Ren in order to manipulate him to put the blame on Naofumi opened sore wounds from episode one of the first season, that like Naofumi I also got a reaction out of the exchange.

If Motoyasu is a clown simp fool for women, Ren is an egocentric man-child with an idiotic ego to boot.

So, going by this season's opening, and the pattern followed from the first season:

1. First, Naofumi got swindled, and how it cost him to reestablish his reputation, but we do trust that he grew-up his fair share out of that traitorous experience with Myne.

2. Second, Motoyasu but no surprise in there, and no surprise either that she abandoned that clown for being useless and weak. He's trying to comeback now setting his eyes on Filo, but he got his butt kicked out of submission by Raphtalia and Naofumi.

3. Thirdly, Ren chose to become Myne's new toy out of desperation and childishness ignoring Naofumis' warnings, hence, I won't be surprised if he ends in an even nastier spot or fate worse than Motoyasu once B***h leaves him for good after squeezing everything out of him.

4. Can anyone place their bets that if either in this season or a next one B***h would be trying her luck with Itsuki and a similar swindling will happen and much to Naofumi's disgust?
What you should be trying to guess is whether or not they will come out as better characters after being dropped by her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
The glitched speech of S'yne is quite interesting in of in itself, since it points towards the setting really being different game worlds.
Out of curiosity, do you have any idea why the speech is all glitched?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote